- Wiki short name - a persistent identifier, e.g., LIBRSTAFF. Only letters and digits allowed.
- Wiki long name - a descriptive name of the project. Up to one line.
- Preferred permission settings (see below).Preferred style (see TEST Spaces for examples)
- Who should be the primary administrator of the space for ongoing permissions and control.
Wiki Space Permissions
There is a fine-grained permission system. In a simple way, the following rights
can be assigned to:
- an individual user (UC or remote)
- a manually configured group of users
- a group defined based on departmental code
- any University of Canterbury user (but not remote users)
- any user with a valid login (including remote users from other universities)
- anonymous users