- Log into the system using your old password, if you are not already logged in.
At the prompt, use the command:
- Usually, you will be asked to enter your old password first. This is a security measure, designed to help prevent someone else from changing your password.
- You will be asked to enter your new password. Note that choosing a good password is not as simple as just thinking of a word, see the useful guide Choosing a password .
- You will then be asked to re-enter your new password.
- You should then be informed that the change has been successful, and be returned to the prompt.
This statement should be included if the user is running jobs on AIX only. On Linux this command needs to be removed otherwise jobs will be submitted but waiting for everonly for AIX production jobs (p7aix class). On Linux (and on the p7aix_dev and p7aix_serial) classes, this directive needs to be removed, as the Linux nodes and the AIX development node do not have InfiniBand available (and jobs submitted in these classes requesting an InfiniBand adapter would be waiting in the job queue indefinitely).
# @ queue - This line tells LoadLeveler that this is the last LoadLeveler command in the job file.