- Open this PDF document, which has almost all the examples in the NZLSG manual.
- Paragraph numbers in the NZLSG manual are entered in the “Research Notes” field.
- Any special instructions are included in the Notes field.
- Alternatively, if you want to see the examples in EndNote itself, you can download and open this EndNote Library that has almost all the NZLSG citation examples (“NZLSG_2nd_Canterbury-FullGuideExemplars”)
- To display “Research Notes” in the EndNote library window, click Edit > Preferences > Display Fields > in Column 7 select “Research Notes” > click OK. You can then click “Research Notes” at the top of the column to sort the library by the Research Notes field.
- Any special instructions are included in the Notes field. Open a reference to view the details.
- Download and open Open this Word document with all the examples in the EndNote the PDF document (and the EndNote library “NZLSG_2nd_Canterbury-FullGuideExemplars”), along with notes about workarounds and limitations.