BlueFern User Documentation
HPC and Parallel Computing Training
- A tutorial by Tony Dale on compiling and running (via the LoadLeveler system) a simple MPI program.
- A video lecture on MPI IO and MPI2 which is from the SDSC video presentations given at their 2006 summer workshop.
- Online training at TeraGrid.
- A quick intro to MPI.
- The linux Shell Scripting Tutorial.
- Online documentation from the legion project.
- Software Carpentry is "an intensive introduction to basic software development practices for scientists and engineers."